The consumption of snuff is harmful to health, so we invite all our employees and guests to not consume cigarette, avoiding collateral damage in nonsmokers. Our hotel includes notices of smoke space free.
The snuff not only affects the body internally, these are some of the external results.
1. Prepare for eye dark circles and bags even if you sleep well (which is rare if you smoke before going to bed).
2. Forget the Hollywood white smile, and get ready to give a warm welcome to yellow and stained teeth.
3. Smoking causes wrinkles. Experts say that smoking accelerates aging, because it blocks the blood that keeps the skin looking young and healthy.
4.Yellow teeth are not unique, your fingers will be yellow too.
5.The smoke also affects the hair, makes it thin and gray hairs appear at an earlier age.
6.Nicotine causes blood vessels to become narrower, which also causes that scars take longer to heal and be larger.
7.Finally, prepare to lose your natural shine.
Sex tourism is not new in the world, only until this time by multiple scandals, abuses and the speed with which information arrives, attention to socio cultural problem and consequences in adolescents and children was provided.
Our hotel categorically rejects this practice and promotes within its partners the tools, avoiding it in all its expressions. The guest can find in our hotel the code of conduct by which we abide.
How do we do?
• It is prohibited the entry of children minors without the identification documents that match with the surname of their accompanying adult.
• We do not allow minors lodging alone.
• We report to the authorities any suspicious activity with minors by foreign or nationals guests
• We do not give any information about sites, pages, places or people that promote sexual activities.
The environment around us, though not natural, is habitat to some adapted species, especially birds like pigeons, doves and others. Similarly the native flora of the area and the commercial species for ornamentation within urban spaces are defined by the authorities. Our company seeks the care and protection of wildlife at risk, taking into account the following recommendations.
1.Know the environmental consequences of trafficking in flora and fauna.
2. Do not buy or sell in places or destinations where can perform illegal trafficking of flora and fauna.
3.Report any suspicious activity about wildlife traffic to the competent authorities in order to mitigate the environmental damage caused by this activity.
4. Visit parks and nature reserves, following the recommendations of environmental care within the site.
5. Do not have in your home or business any wildlife endangered.
6.The birds look better flying than in a cage.
7.The best pets are domestic, wild animals belong to the forest.
8. Do not pluck bits of plants when you go to the field, surely it cannot adapt to your home or apartment
Some timber species in danger.
The Chingale, the Abarco, Sapan, Oak, Cedar, Laurel, the Síngale, the Nazarene and Catival are the timber species more tr in the city. Its trade fills the pockets of traffickers.
The ferns, palms, quiches and flowers like orchid are the species more trafficked in the region and even moss and cloak earth are not plants or flowers, make part of biodiversity and are the most in demand in homes and residential complexes. Bromeliads and Orchids or quiches are affected more than for marketing as collection species.
Our company and employees know the provisions that Migration Colombia issued on foreign tourists, for that reason, we seek to comply with regulations by performing the following steps.
• Take control of entry of foreigners and nationals that lodging, in the book that migration Colombia required.
• We request a copy of foreign passport or CE, major or minor age.
• We report by the electronic means provided by the authorities about the foreigners hosted in the hotel.
This way we are part of the changes in tourism that the country needs.
The problem of trafficking in cultural heritage is not new, it began with the conquest and colonization of America. Fortunately the authorities control the trade of our heritage for that future generations do not forget the roots that gave rise to mixtures and shaped our history.
Our company supports this laudable law and seeks to be part of the solutions to prevent this scourge that history or identity of a people is stolen. When we know everything that is part of a cultural heritage, we can contribute more to their care. According to the ONU these are the types of cultural heritage
Types of cultural heritage:
• Cultural Heritage Sites
• Historical Cities
• Natural Sacred Sites (natural sites with religious significance for some cultures)
• Cultural Landscapes
• Underwater Cultural Heritage (submerged sites of cultural interest for man)
• Cultural Heritage Mobile (paintings, sculptures, prints, etc.)
• Documentary and digital heritage
• Film heritage
• Oral Traditions
• Festive Events
• Rites and beliefs
• Music and songs
• Performing Arts (dance, performances)
• Traditional Medicine
• Culinary Traditions
• Traditional Sports and Games
With these data, it is important that all citizens, staff and guests can:
1. Know the value of cultural heritages of the city and the sociocultural consequences of trafficking in objects heritage of the country, city or region.
2. Do not advertise or promote places or destinations where you can engage in smuggling sociocultural heritage.
3. Report any suspicious activity thereon to the competent authorities in order to mitigate the socio-cultural damage caused by this practice.
4. In case of taste for objects of cultural heritage. Purchase, hold or donating replicas.
5. When visiting parks, monuments, and sites of heritage or cultural interest, take special care to address the recommendations of the guides or facilitators for the preservation of the place.